Today I am going to share with few tips to prevent Google Adsense Account Getting Banned. When People talk about make money online then first they think about Google Adsense. Google Adsense is the most Popular and one of the best advertisement service which is able to help you to make money online quickly. So it’s Important to protect your Google Adsense Account from Getting Banned.
You can earn lots of money through the Adsense program. For that, you just need to have quality content and SEO optimized blog which attract readers and search engines both.
13 Tips to Avoid Google Adsense Account Getting Banned
- Never share your Google Adsense code with your friends or with anyone which you think can create trouble to your Adsense account.
- Never place more than 3 units of Google Adsense on any single page of your website but you can use google auto ads. More ads on the website do not guarantee more money.
- Never place your Google ads any unit under any drop-down menu, if you do so you are Violate Google AdSense Online Terms of Service.
- Never click on your own ads and never force any to click on your ads.
- Always write quality content which is useful for readers and for search engines.
- Never copy-paste any article from any other website, Google can easily identify which one is original.
- Do not show Google Adsense on fewer content pages or any blank page.
- Do not send your Google Adsense Code by any email to anyone.
- Don’t place any copy write material on your website, because if the original author of content complaint against you then Google Adsense team surely banned your account.
- Never try to place your website content or any image very near to Google Adsense, which make readers confused.
- Don’t run any competitive contextual text ad or search services on the same site you are using Google Adsense.
- Single ad account is sufficient for multiple Website’s
- Never disclose Google Adsense confidential information.
So these are 13 tips for Avoid Google Adsense Account Getting Banned, Hope these tips help you. if I miss any point in my above article, don’t forget to inform me of your valuable comments. I always welcome comment and questions.