Are you thinking about what is SEO and How it Works for your website? Then you are welcome. Many of us may know a little bit about SEO. Anyway, today I am going to talk about SEO and how it works. Also, you will find power techniques to rank in google.
In this article, I believe that you will be learn something different. I believe that after reading this topic your concept will be changed regarding SEO. And you will be an expert. Because I am going to show you A to Z step by step. Which will be more beneficial to learn SEO.
What is SEO In Simple Words?
The elaboration of SEO is S for Search, E for Engine and O for Optimization. That is SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. By this word, now you can guess it is related to the search engine. I mean, an optimization process for search engine.
With the simple word, we can say “A powerful technique to optimize your article for the search engine to rank in Google or any other search engine“
Now as a beginner you can ask me “What is Search Engine?” Please don’t be excited. I will discuss it in the next paragraph.
What Is Search Engine With Example?
To learn SEO you should have a clear concept about the search engine.
A search engine is a strong database or software system where huge data are stored for audience requirement.
If you want to know any information then the search engines are capable to provide you. For example, just go to Google then search for any topic that you like. To make you understand here I made a search with “What Is SEO”
Now see the above image, Google provides us About 673,000,000 results within 0.79 seconds. Can you imagine? That is the main function of a Search engine. Mainly, the search engine collects data from the websites and represent you as per your search.
Most popular search engines are-
I think you are now very clear about the search engine.
What Is The Main Purpose of SEO?
Nowadays, our world is a competitive market. Day by day, the demand of people are gradually increasing. Search engines can provide answers or solution for millions of user within a few seconds. So, SEO is more important than ever.
Anyway, If you have a website, blog or any online store, SEO can help you to grow your business.
Because we know SEO is a digital marketing strategy. To get visitors to your website and promote your product, SEO plays a vital role. So the importance of SEO cannot be explained with few words.
However, if you know the website address or URL, you can find your information by typing it into the browser’s address bar in the top.
But if you don’t know the URL or website address, what to do then?
Mainly you go to Google and type your requirement and press search. You get some website link. Then you read some headline and click on a link. After that, you go to a new website and read your article.
The search engine provides thousands of information within a few seconds, but you do not visit every link. You mainly visit the first page and if you get your expected information, never visit the second page. But if you do not get satisfactory information then you generally go to the next page.
The most important fact is every SEO expert tries to keep their link or article on the first page of the search engine to get more visitors.
The main intention of SEO is, keeping website link or URL on the search engine’s first page.
Now, the question is how they do it?
Here is the question. Mainly SEO Experts follow search engine algorithm to rank their website in the search engine’s first page.
Now you can ask me what is the algorithm? Please read the next paragraph carefully to know the details.
What Is The Algorithm For Search Engine?
Search Engine Algorithm is a set of rules and regulation or a formula that the search engine uses to determine the value of a web page.
Every search engine has its own algorithm and they follow that to rank any web page.
33 Most Important SEO Ranking Factors
- – Domain Factors
- – Keyword in Title Tag
- – Keyword in URL
- – Keyword in Description
- – Keyword Appears in H1, H2, H3 Tags
- – Content Length
- – Table of Contents
- – Keyword Density
- – Page Loading Speed
- – Use of AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- – Duplicate Content
- – Rel=Canonical
- – Image Optimization
- – Number of Backlinks
- – Backlinks Quality
- – Backlink Anchor Text
- – Mobile-Friendly
- – Multimedia
- – Domain Authority
- – URL Length
- – References and Sources
- – Bullets and Numbered Lists
- – Page Age
- – User-Friendly Layout
- – SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificate
- – Schema.org Usage
- – RankBrain
- – Organic Click Through Rate for a Keyword
- – Bounce Rate
- – Number of Comments
- – Dwell Time
- – Site Has Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
- – Site Over-Optimization
Some Common SEO Glossary
- SEO » Search Engine Optimization.
- SERP » Search Engine Result Page.
- Traffic » The visitors to your site.
- URL » Uniform Resource Locator.
- Keyword » A word that is used for a search.
- Long Tail Keyword – An uncommon or infrequently searched keyword, typically with two or more words in the phrase.
- Domain » Website name.
- Hosting » A space to store.
- Backlink » When a webpage linked to any other page.
- Link Building » The activity and process of getting more inbound links.
- Internal Link » A link from one page to another on the same website.
- Indexed Pages » The pages of your website that are stored by search engines.
- Anchor text » It is a clickable text in a hyperlink.
- No-follow » When a link from one site does not pass SEO credit to another.
- Do-follow » Do follow is a descriptor of links describing that search engines crawl them and count them as votes of quality.
- PA » Page Authority.
- DA » Domain Authority.
- HTML » The coding language of your website that search engines can read.
- RSS Feed – RSS stands for ‘really simple syndication.’ It is a subscription-based way to get updates on new content from a web source.
- PPC » Pay per Click.
- CTR » Click Through Rate.
- CPC » Cost Per Click.
- Sitemap » A special document created for a search engine. Which provides a map of all the pages on a website to make it easier for a search engine to index that website.
- 301 » Redirect A way to make one web page redirect the visitor to another page.
- 404 » Error When the visitor does not find any page of a website which is deleted or move.
Types of SEO
According to the technique, SEO is divided into 3 types-
- White hat SEO
- Black Hat SET
- And Grey Hat SEO
What Is White hat SEO
This is the most popular SEO technique to improve the website’s search engine ranking. This includes better quality content, link acquisition campaigns, HTML optimization of your site, manual outreach and research. Shortly we can say white hat SEO is some rules and policies which completely follows search engine guideline. When you select this technique you can expect continuous improvement and lasting growth in your rankings.
What Is Black hat SEO
This is another SEO technique. When you choose this method you can expect unsure, quick but short lasting growth in ranking. It includes keyword stuffing, spamming, hidden text in content, hidden link, cloaking, etc.
What Is Grey hat SEO
This is such kind of SEO technique which is neither black hat nor white SEO. This is a variation from black hat to white hat and from white to black hat SEO. They may not cross the line to black hat SEO.
According to the working procedure, SEO is divided into 3 types-
- On page SEO
- Off page SEO
- Technical SEO
What Is On Page SEO
The work that is done on the internal issues of the site is called on page SEO or on page optimization. It includes a topic of your content or keyword research, content length, content structure, title tag optimization, Meta description optimization, Internal Linking, image optimization, submit to the search engine and internal monitoring. This is the first condition to improve SEO for your website.
What Is Off Page SEO
The work that is done outside of the site to improve website ranking is called off-page SEO or off page optimization. We can say this is a recommendation from another site. It includes link building or the backlinking.
Such as –
- Blog commenting
- Guest posting
- Forum posting or commenting
- Social sharing
- Directory submission
- Web 2.0 submission
- Email marketing
- Video marketing etc.
- Audio Marketing
What Is Technical SEO
According to Big Commerce “Technical SEO refers to website and server optimizations that help search engine spiders crawl and index your site more effectively (to help improve organic rankings)“. It includes the below factors-
- Use SSL
- Ensure your site is mobile-friendly
- Speed your site
- Duplicate content issues
- XML sitemap
- Enabling AMP
- Manage Google Search Console.
- Use Structured data markup. etc.
What Is On Page SEO Techniques?
In the meanwhile, I have presented on page metrics in front of you. Now I will talk to you each subject separately.
Keyword research is the most important part of SEO. This is related to on page optimization. A keyword is a word or group of a word which is used to search in search engine. Keyword research means, finding some keyword which is suitable for your content and which can help you to rank your site easily.
There are millions of keyword, all keyword is not perfect for your content. If you search on Google with any keyword you can see millions of result. Their content is very good, they are ranked in Google and their page authority and domain authority is higher. If you want to write the same topic then your content should be a thousand times better than others. Also, you have to work hard for a long time. That means you’ll probably get involved in a competition with others. Which may be very difficult for you and time-consuming too. I do not want to say this is impossible to work. This is possible but very difficult.
In addition, the main function of keyword research is to find better keyword whose search volume in the search engine is high, competition or difficulties is low. If you can do it correctly, you can easily rank your content in a search engine. Otherwise, you have to work more and more but the result will not be satisfactory. As a result, you may leave your work in the future for frustration.
However, you have to remember, you are not only one in a market. It is normal to have many competitors. So, you have to do keyword research very carefully with time and knowledge. From my point of view, keyword research is not a very easy task. But if you know the right guideline you can do it.
How to do free keyword research to improve SEO for a website?
Some tools that can help you to find better keyword-
How to find a better keyword?
Firstly, you have to install keyword everywhere and Moz extension for your web browser.
How to install Keyword Everywhere for Chrome Browser
- First, go to this link.
- Then click on green button right of the corner named Added to Chrome.
- After installing you will find a new window where they ask your email address. Write your correct Email and follow there instruction.
- Check your email and find an email which is come from keyword everywhere. Open it and then you can see a line ”You can access your API Key here”. Click on the link and copy the API Key from the new window.
- Now click on a black round button at the top right corner (K).
- Click on Update Setting and paste your API Key and then click Valid.
How to install Mozbar Extension for your chrome browser
- First thing first, go to the link and click on Added to Chrome green button.
- After installing click on Moz icon at the top right corner.
- You can see a black bar on your browser.
- Now click on create account button and fill your correct information.
- That’s it.
Some techniques to find keyword
Now I am going to show how to find your best keywords. But remember, by following below technique you will be able to find huge data. All data is not for you. Collect those keywords which search volume is not higher because it will help you to rank your website easily. There are many article writers in the market, they are working with higher volume keyword. Primarily if you select higher volume keyword you cannot fight with them. After getting more knowledge about how to improve SEO then you can take any challenge. So, find a keyword which search volume is between 500 to 2000 per month.
To find your keyword at first go to Google. Type your topic then search. At the bottom of the Google page, you can see some Google keyword suggestion below “Searches related to Keyword”. Since you have installed Keyword Everywhere extension you can automatically see search volume, CPC, and computation value.
Now copy your keyword which is related to your topic.
Go to ubersuggest and type your topic or keyword into the box “Enter in a keyword or phrase”. Select your category from the Web drop-down menu then select your country. Now click on Loop Up button. Ubersuggest will show you some keyword. Select and copy your keyword.
Go to Soovle and type your topic. Now you can find many suggestions from Google, Wikipedia, Amazone, Answers, Youtube, Yahoo, and Bing. I think this is the best way to find keyword suggestion. To get more idea you can use underscore ( _ ) before your keyword. Example, if your topic is weight loss tips then you can find your keyword by typing “_weight loss tips”.
Google trends is another way to find your idea. Go to Google Trends and type your topic into the Explore topics area. Scroll down and find Related Queries and see some keyword idea.
Secondly, now it is time to find the best keyword from your collected keyword. Now go to Kwfinder and create an account using your email address. This is a paid tool but if you create an account you can research your five keywords daily. If you want to do more research then you have to buy it. By these tools, you will get an idea about PA, DA, Backlink count, Search volume and difficulties label. Also, you can find your related keyword.
Furthermore, write your one keyword and search. If you see your keyword’s difficulties is below 50 then you can work with this keyword. If higher then search for another keyword.
Thirdly, after selecting your expected keyword then go to Google Trends and search for your selected keyword. See carefully your keyword graph fluctuation over time. If you see your line graph’s fluctuation is lower and gradually improving or equal over the past 12 months then you can select. By this graph, you can find a demand for your topic. Try to select more demandable keywords. If you want you can search it with a specific country, time, category, and sub-category. Which is the top of the graph?
After selecting your keyword now start writing. But one thing before that, search on Google and check top 10 websites. If the competitors10 average content length is 3000 words then you have to write a minimum of 3500 words or more. It will help you to rank in search engine.
Content length is a major fact nowadays. More the long article easier to Google rank. But one thing before that, you have to remember, quality is better than quantity. Google algorithm try to find and recommend websites that provide high-quality content. Please do not fill your website with low-quality content.
Even if you want to know how long content is better, then I will say over 1200 words. Because I found that when I write the content of over 1,200 words, it performed significantly better, on average, at driving organic traffic.
Research shows that for over 20,000 keywords, the average content length for a web page that ranks in the top 10 results for any keyword on Google has at least 2,000 words.
Some people say that content over 5,000 words, is easier to rank in Google. So try to write better quality content as long as possible.
Everybody likes to read an article which has nice decoration. Decoration does not mean colorful content or many images. Decoration means nice organized content. Content should have a nice introduction, where people easily can understand which is the main topic that you going to write. Every paragraph will be in 150 words. A sentence should not above 20 words. Subtitle includes a maximum of 300 words. Keyword density would be a maximum of 2.5% and 30% transition words. In the end, your content should have a great conclusion. That is a summary of your article.
How to Optimize Title Tag?
A content title should be in 50-60 characters with your keyword. Because the search engine cannot display title over 65 words. There are many title generator tools online. If you do not know how to make a title then you use this Title Generator tool to get the idea.
Page title pixel meter can help you to measure your title length.
Now I am going to give you a title analyzer tools which is very helpful to analyze your tile. CoSchedule.
How to Optimize the URL?
Url that is “Uniform Resource Locator” is another important factor in SEO. Your web page should have an SEO friendly URL. Some rules of making URL is given below-
- Use readable URLs
- Always use hyphens in URLs.
Example – www.yourdomain.com/use-hypens
- No capital letter in URLs
- Block bad URLs with roborts.txt
- Add mobile URLs to sitemaps
- Use canonical URLs
- Use 301 redirects
- Add targeted keywords in URLs.
Example – www.yourdomain.com/keyword
It will help you to rank your web page on the search engine.
How to Optimize Meta Tag?
Whenever we search on Google we can see the title of the content. Below the title, we see URL of the content, after that, we see Meta description.
Anyway, the maximum length of the Meta description will be 160 characters. Search engine unable to show long Meta description. It should be related with your topic otherwise Google may consider as spam. A Meta description is an explanation of your title and a summary of the total content. It should be attractive to attract visitors to read your full content.
- It is essential to write a unique Meta description tag for each page.
- Do not list keywords instead of writing a description.
- Do not repeat keywords too close to each other.
- Avoid numbers, special characters capitalized words.
The internal link is a hypertext link or a hyperlink which connect two web page. A simple click is enough to move quickly within a website with this internal link. To create an internal link, HTML code is given below
<a href="http://www.example.com">Your Text</a>
On the other hand, internal links allow you to optimize the PageRank of your website pages. It is an important SEO element because it also helps the search engines access all website links faster.
An internal link is very beneficial for our website. We can move our visitor from high ranked page to low ranked page.
There are many types of image formats used on websites. Example- JPEG, GIF, PNG etc. But all format is not used everywhere.
GIF is the best format when you want to display an image with a transparent background.
PNG format generally produces better-looking images with smaller file sizes than GIF. It is generally used for Logo.
JPEG is the best format for colorful, complex images such as photographs.
For now, search engines are not able to interpret the visual content of an image but it will be solved soon. But search engines follow some techniques such as text alt tags which indicate to search engines what contains an image. Please do not overlook the alt text tag and the weight of the images that can contribute to the SEO of your pages.
If you use WordPress then you can write alt test tag very easily during image uploading.
HTML code is given below.
<img src="iprove-seo.jpg" alt="how to improve seo">
How to Submit a website to search engine
Add your site
You must have a Google Account in order to connect your site to Google Search Console (Former Webmaster Tools.)
- Go to Google Search Console. Sign in with your Gmail account and click on Add a Property (Red Button) to add your site.
Type your complete URL into the box. And then click on Add A Property button to continue.
- Now you have to prove that you are an owner the site which you added that is you need to verify. There are two methods are available. One is the recommended method and another is alternate methods.
- If you are using WordPress CMS (Content Management System) and Yoast SEO plugin then you have to select the alternate method. Just copy the code that is in the quotes after content, as per the image below.
- Now Log in your WordPress site and go to SEO then click on General. Click on Webmaster tools tab. Paste the code into the box area “Google verification code”. Finally, click on save change.
- Switch back to Google Search Console and click ‘Verify’. You will get a confirmation window. That’s it.
- You can verify your site by full Meta code. Copy the HTML Meta code. Go to your WordPress site’s dashboard. Click on Appearance then Editor. Find Theme Header (header.php) from the right side. Paste the code into head tag and update. Now back to Google search Console and click on Verify button.
Add your site Map
Yoast SEO plugin can create automatic sitemaps for your website.
- Sign in your Google Search Console and select your website.
- In the left sidebar, you can Crawl, click on it and then Sitemaps.
- Click on Add/Test Sitemap button in the top right and then enter sitemap_index.xml into the text box. Then click on Submit. Note: Do not enter any additional text. After a few hours your submitted sitemap will be approved
NB: If you want to submit your site to another search engine, the process is near about same. Try it.
How to Manage Google Search Console?
To manage your Google search console you need to follow some instruction.
- At first, you have to add your site that we have already done.
- Need to set the preferred version and Crawl rate. Go to your search console home page and click on your site. Now click on the gear button at the top right comer. Click on site settings. You can see the three preferred domain selection option. Click on your preferred radio button and save. In this stage, you may get a message which is
“Part of the process of setting a preferred domain is to verify that you own http://example.com/. Please verify http://example.com.”
To avoid this type of massage you need to add both http://example.com and http://www.example.com. After that, you will be able to select your preferred domain. But no need to add any verification code into your website for another URL.
Also, you can set the crawl rate if you want. Set it from the crawl rate radio button.
- You can set your language and country for targeted users. Go to the dashboard and click on Search Traffic from left. Now click on International Targeting. From this page, you can select your preferred language and targeted country.
- If you want to add a new user you can do it. Click on the gear button and select “Users and Property Owners”. Click on Add a New User to the top right corner. Write email address of new user then click Add.
Sitemap submission. You have already known this.
How to Fix Crawl Errors in Google Search Console
- Login to Google Search Console and click on your site. Now click Crawl then Crawl errors.
- Click on not found and you will see a list of 404 error.
- Click on any URL and you will find that broken link is linked. Now you can manually edit those links and let Google re-crawl your website. Or you can remove your broken links.
What Is Off Page SEO Techniques?
Off-page, optimization refers to optimization activities which are done outside of your primary domain. In addition, you cannot control these activities. However, you can check via Google Analytics. Off-page optimization includes link building, social media marketing, blog postings, and email marketing etc. Offsite SEO is the most important ranking factor that helps search engines to determine whether a website is useful for people or not. Off-page optimization offers many opportunities and benefits for website owners: increased rankings, improved brand awareness, improved authority, increased PageRank, and brand loyalty.
Shortly we can say, off-page optimization is collecting recommendation by creating a backlink from others popular web site.
Blog commenting is a great way to get a backlink for your website. By commenting on a blog you can get a backlink but be careful that, you are commenting on relevant web site. Do not ever comment on the irrelevant website. Anyway, for SEO you have to find some relevant blog commenting site for your web page. Then read their complete content carefully which you are going to comment. After that write a good and intelligent comment. Most of the web site provides no-follow backlink in blog commenting. But try to search do-follow links as it is useful for SEO purpose. Try to write natural comments which admin can approve, your comments should not be spammy.
Guest posting in SEO is a way to get a backlink for your website after writing an article on others website. You may also link to your social media profiles. Most of the times, you will get a link from the author bio. It is a win-win situation for both parties. You get a link from the website, while the website owner gets content for his/her site. However, it is more advantageous and is not limited to link building. Also, guest posting links act as a source of referral traffic.
Some Popular Guest Posting Site are given below-
|Serial ||Site ||PA ||DA |
|01|| https://www.wikihow.com|| 90|| 91|
|02 || https://www.thesitsgirls.com/submit-blog-post-get-featured|| 73|| 67|
|03|| https://www.marketingprofs.com/write-for-us|| 86|| 83|
|04 || https://e27.co|| 69|| 63|
|05 || https://www.copyblogger.com/copyblogger-guest-post/|| 88|| 86|
|06 || https://moz.com/posts/ugc_guidelines|| 63|| 92|
|07 || https://www.socialmediatoday.com/contribute/|| 46|| 86|
|08 || https://www.socialmediatoday.com/contribute/|| 46|| 84|
|09|| https://www.sitepoint.com/|| 88|| 85|
|10|| https://www.themuse.com/|| 82||79|
A Press Release job is also a great way to get more links to your site! Talk about your business through blogging and include your site link. Ultimately it improves your position on search results. The more you talk about your site, the more Google likes it.
Some Press Release sites are given below-
|Serial ||Site || PA||DA |
|01|| https://www.npr.org|| 95||97 |
|02 || https://www.prnewswire.com|| 93|| 91|
|03 || http://www.aiim.org|| 77|| 72|
|04 || https://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home || 87|| 92|
|05 || https://www.absolutearts.com|| 65|| 58|
|06 || http://www.prleap.com|| 66|| 59|
|07 || https://dzone.com|| 85|| 82|
|08 || http://www.24-7pressrelease.com|| 71|| 65|
|09||https://www.mediapost.com|| 89|| 86|
|10 || http://www.tmcnet.com|| 84|| 81|
Forum Posting or commenting
A forum is an online discussion website where people can post their problem or question and others member can answer. This is the best way to get better backlinks for your website. You can use forum postings to increase traffic and better the visibility of your backlinks. A forum consists of Message boards, discussion groups, discussion boards, discussion forums, bulletin boards etc.
To create backlink at first you have to find your relevant forum. Secondly, try to find a question which is related to your content. Finally, you can share your content link if your content can solve the issue. Forum posting sites are like as below
Some Forum Posting Sites are given below-
|Serial ||Site || PA||DA |
|01|| http://www.chronicle.com/forums|| 61|| 88|
|02 || https://ckeditor.com/old/forums|| 38|| 80|
|03 || http://www.v7n.com/forums|| 57|| 50|
|04 || http://www.chronicle.com/forums|| 61|| 88|
|05 || http://smallbusinessbrief.com/forum || 46|| 48|
|06 || http://www.city-data.com/forum|| 83|| 84|
|07 || https://bbpress.org/forums|| 74|| 79|
|08 || http://forums.mozillazine.org|| 73|| 74|
|09 || http://galleryproject.org/forum|| 62|| 82|
|10||https://bbpress.org/forums|| 74|| 79|
Social bookmarking is a way to bookmark our favorite website pages into others website to read them anytime and anywhere if you are connected to the internet.
Social bookmarking is not a difficult task. Everyone can do it very easily. But problem is that some bookmarking site is free and some are paid. Before investing, you have to be ensured what will be the benefits of paid bookmarking. You must have to do an investigation. Anyway, at first, you have to collect a list of top social bookmarking sites.
Secondly, you have to create an account with your email or anything. After login, you can find Add a page option or submit your link button. Click on it and paste your URL. It may be auto approval process or sometimes it may be pending for admin approval. This is the way to add your web page to the social bookmarking site.
Some social bookmarking site is given below-
| Serial||Site ||PA || DA|
|01|| https://www.reddit.com || 96|| 99|
|02|| http://digg.com|| 96|| 98|
|03 || http://gen-eff.net|| 41|| 30|
|04 || http://vtv10.com|| 40|| 30|
|05 || https://slashdot.org|| 95|| 94|
|06 || http://www.folkd.com|| 77|| 75|
|07 || https://www.fark.com|| 80|| 76|
|08 || http://www.fearsteve.com || 45|| 42|
|09 || http://www.bizsugar.com|| 68|| 62|
|10|| https://dotnetkicks.com|| 63|| 61|
The submission should be in a proper way so that you blog always get free from any SEO penalties because I have already said that wrong SEO can ruin your blog ranking.
There are different types of social networks nowadays. Just create profiles on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ then increase friends or flowers and share your content (your links). This is very simple tricks to get more traffic. But you have to consider some technique. You need to find your targeted visitor. To find your targeted visitor you can follow some rules.
- Firstly you can create a facebook page and boost the page. During boosting you can select the country, age, interest etc. just set your parameter and then start boosting.
- Secondly, you can join with different niche related facebook or Google Plus group. After following the group rules you can share your web page link.
- Thirdly, Twitter is the best platform to get more visitor. But initially, you have to increase your followers. Just Twitte something on your wall and follow others people. They can back you follow. After increasing more followers you can share your content link.
- Finally, you can grow Instagram, Pinterest etc for your benefit.
Note: Initially all social community building is a little bit difficult but at a certain period it will more beneficial. Also, you can use your community for your others business by connecting with them.
Some sites allow their users to register their site on directories. Sometimes it is completely free and sometimes they want an exchange that, put a link to your own site. Just avoid this kind of link exchanges. Your goal is to get a backlink for your site not to create a link for others.
Some directory submission site is given below-
| Serial||Site ||PA || DA|
|01|| http://www.a1webdirectory.org || 56|| 48|
|02|| http://www.evolvingcritic.com|| 49|| 39|
|03 || http://wldirectory.com|| 52|| 43|
|04 || https://viesearch.com|| 65|| 57|
|05 || https://www.directorystaff.com|| 42|| 31|
|06 || http://www.taurusdirectory.com || 42|| 31|
|07 || http://www.wlddirectory.com|| 45|| 34|
|08 || http://www.submit2ukdirectory.com || 40|| 30|
|09 || http://www.linkdir4u.com|| 49|| 39|
|10|| https://worldweb-directory.com|| 42|| 31|
Web 2.0 Submission
Web 2.0 submission is the process or technique to post your article through hub pages, Squidoo and blog site to gain backlinks and more traffic to your website. Some website allows you to create a free/paid sub-domain to publish your content or article on a blog or a micro website. You can easily post your content. And you can make more backlinks for your web page. This is very helpful to rank your page on search engine.
Some popular Web 2.0 site list given below-
| Serial||Site ||PA || DA|
|01|| https://wordpress.com || 96|| 100|
|02|| https://www.blogger.com || 97|| 99|
|03 || https://www.tumblr.com|| 97|| 93|
|04 || https://www.weebly.com|| 95|| 93|
|05 || https://medium.com|| 95|| 94|
|06 || http://www.zimbio.com|| 84|| 80|
|07 || https://www.strikingly.com || 85|| 87|
|08 || http://hubpages.com|| 88|| 86|
|09 || http://snappages.com|| 72|| 65|
|10|| https://www.wix.com|| 94|| 92|
The email marketing is sending mail from an email to a number of people. The purpose of email marketing is to promote a product or service by directly touching user via their email address.
There are some benefits of Email marketing. Firstly it is very cheap. You can do it yourself or through an email marketing agency. Secondly, email can be targeted specifically to the ideal consumer. Thirdly, it is easy to track customer responses. You can find which campaign is working and what is not. With this knowledge, you can react instantly to change your campaign policy if you need.
How to do it?
At first, you need to collect your targeted email. There are some techniques to collect the relevant email address. I will discuss this later.
The second point is that, need to send an email with your web page link or product via yahoo mail, Gmail, outlook or Hotmail etc. Email format should be very clear, informative and attractive where receiver the attraction to read your email. But problem is that, whenever you will try to send a large number of email, then your sending email may consider as spam. And customer may receive your mail via spam folder. We know that most of the internet user does not feel the interest to check spam folder easily.
To avoid this type of situation we need bulk email marketing service provider. Constant Contact, Drip, ConvertKit, AWeber., MailChimp, ActiveCampaign etc are the popular email service provider.
This is a very hot and easy topic nowadays. Day by day demand for videos is increasing. Let us consider, YouTube is a popular palace where all types of video are available. Mainly, it is easy to rank a video on YouTube. For video marketing, you need to create a YouTube channel. Then you have to make a video regarding your article. Publish your video on your YouTube channel.
Finally, keep your web page link in the description box. This is one kind of backlink. But remember, you need to apply some technique. That is a call to action. In your video, you have to advise your viewers to check your article in the description box. If your video rank on YouTube then you will get lots of traffic for your website. This is a very easy way to drive more traffic.
How to Get Website For Backlink?
There are some techniques to collect your required data to make a backlink for your web page. Some technique is given below.
- Install Moz extension in your web browser. Then search on Google for your keyword. You will see some result on the Google page. Moz extension will show PA, DA, and link. Click on the link, then you will see backlink information for that article. Visit all links and collect website link to create backlink for your article. This is very simple and easy.
- Go to Link Searching. You can see a white box area to write your keywords. Write your keyword and click on the select type drop-down option. Select a type forum posting, blog posting or directory submission then click on the search button. After that, this site will move you on Google page. From the Google try to find your required web site link. And try to make a database for your backlink creation. That’s it.
- There are many paid tools that can help you to find backlink source for others website. SEMRush, Ahrefs, Raven Tools, etc. are the example of paid tools.
How To Improve Technical SEO?
Technical SEO relates to all the SEO actions excluding content writing and link building. In simple terms, it covers some search engine requirements to improve crawling. These requirements are continually changing and becoming more difficult in order to keep up with the search engines, which are getting more and more sophisticated every day. So we can say that technical SEO is in a state of constant refinement.
Some Technical SEO elements are given below-
Keep your site templates very simple
Keep limited components of your website and make your website templates very simple. Plugins, widgets and tracking codes need extra time to load. The elements of your page that need to load, a user need to wait longer. Make sure not to make them wait more than 3 seconds.
To check your site performance you can use Gtmetrix Tools. Just go to the Gtmetrix and type your website link. Then click on analyze button. You will get a concept of PageSpeed Score, YSlow Score, Fully Loaded Time, Total Page Size and much more information.
Make your images sharp by adjusting their sizes correctly. Because large pictures can strongly disturb your loading time. Try to use the .jpg format for photographs and .png for graphics. Try to understand which image format is required for your content. The unnecessary image can disturb your visitors.
Multiple redirects influence your page loading speed negatively. A user must wait. Always try to reduce the number of redirects and make sure you only have a single redirect on a page.
Mobile friendliness is an important component of technical SEO, and it is equally as vital as website speed. So if you don’t know yet whether your site is mobile friendly or not – test it immediately by using Google’s mobile-friendly test tool, and see how much you have to optimize.
A super important element of technical SEO which you should know more to improve SEO.
You should definitely use the secure protocol – HTTPS.
Because on the 6th August 2014, Google declared that HTTPS is included on their ranking factors list. So having your website on HTTPS:// will give you a ranking boost. HTTPS also adds safety and protection to your website.
If you optimize your site URL carefully, it will also act as how to improve SEO to rank on Google. Add a keyword to the URL which will help you to improve search ranking for that keyword. URLs should be separated with hyphens. Never make them longer more than 2,048 characters. Otherwise, the page won’t be able to load. You will know details about this in the URL Optimization paragraph.
Internal links play a vital role in improving the visibility of your other articles that are topically related to the newly published ones. As a result, your older posts won’t be forgotten, as each new publication will remind your users about them.
Duplicate content is a serious technical issue that can cause a lot of suffering. Be aware of that! Check your website in order to detect any problems by using Google Search Console.
What are the Rules of article writing?
The article is the main fact of your website. Quality content has some criteria.
- The topic of your description.
- Use of Keywords into the content.
- An outlook of your content and
- Content length.
Most of the expert says the content length should be higher as you can write. From my point of view, write in-depth content. In-depth content means keyword covers all related information. In this case, long content is not fact.
To write content you have to follow rules which are given below –
- An article should have in-depth content. Its length can be 1000 to 10,000 words.
- A title should be 50-60 characters.
- Per paragraph should be 150 words.
- A sentence should not above 20 words.
- Subtitle includes a maximum of 300 words.
- Use an exact match keyword per 300 words.
- Use synonyms of the keyword.
- Use the keyword in the title.
- And 30% transition words.
How to collect data for your content-
- Search On Google.
- Make a structure of your content by analyzing the competitors’ article.
- Keep Introduction, Description, Conclusion. Bullet Point in your content.
- Place your Keyword into the title, the first paragraph of the content, H tag and conclusion. Also, use keywords synonyms.
- Do not write more than 4 sentences in a Paragraph.
- Make concentration on Internal Linking.
- Try to keep a Related Question and Answer sesson.
How To Do Website SEO Audit
SEO Audit means health checkup of a website. When we get sick, we go to the doctor and some tests are given to diagnosis. By which doctor makes sure what has actually happened to us? And accordingly, he did the treatment. As a result, the disease is cured quickly.
In the same way, if you want SEO for a website, you will first see what the problem is on the site. Only then it can be possible to do proper SEO. I have another article on SEO Website Audit Helps to Find Error and Upgrade your Site Rank. I suggest you read that copy before starting any SEO project.
SEO is not a very tough job but you need to know proper guideline. From my point of view, I tried to give you some information in this article. But this article is not everything. Search on Google or YouTube to gather more knowledge. SEO is an ocean and there is no end to know. As much as you learn your success rate will be higher.
My short tips are given below
- First of all, write a quality article and publish it on your website. An article should be SEO friendly.
- Submit your content to search engine for crawling your information.
- Create quality backlink for your content. But try to make more backlink than your competitors.
- Add your site to Google Analytics to know visitors responds.
- Check your site regularly to find errors and fix them.
- Then enjoy.
Shortly I tried to express my experience in this article. I think this content will help you to improve your SEO. From now you do not have any question like How to Improve SEO for my website. This article is your all answer. Read carefully and start working. No need to think more. Time will say everything. If you face any problem, ask me in below comments box. I will be back within 24 hours to assist you. No more today. Thanks for reading. Don’t forget to share. Because sharing is caring.
Powered By: www.educationboardresults.gov.bd